Progressive. Collaborative. Accountable. Draw on your passion. Shape our community. Progressive and collaborative, with a clear, long-term vision. We value employees’ contributions and inspire excellence. We are driven by a desire to help shape and serve the growing community in which we live and work.
Reporting to the Senior Associate Counsel, provides confidential, legal and administrative support, including drafting or preparing correspondence, and legal documents, with an emphasis on real estate and expropriations as well as administrative and management of legal practice.
- Successful completion of a post secondary education in a Legal Assistant Program or equivalent approved combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years legal administrative experience in a private or public law practice.
- Thorough knowledge of the preparation of various legal documents, contracts, agreements, records and file systems, and clerical administrative practices related to real estate and expropriations.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated ability in corporate core competencies including customer service, communication, team work, initiative/self management and accountability, and flexibility/adaptability.
- Computer literacy utilizing MS Office software applications and Quicklaw and TimeMatters.
- Demonstrated ability to research/investigate issues and resolve problems.
- Organizational skills and ability to assess priorities, work independently to meet required deadlines with conflicting demands and changing priorities.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, and exercise good judgement and discretion in dealing with confidential information and/or responding to inquiries.
- Ability to work outside normal business hours as required.
- Knowledge and demonstrated ability in corporate core competencies including customer focus, communication, collaboration and personal ownership.
0830 – 1630
How to Apply
Please apply online by November 23, 2020. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
$66,603 to $75,652 annually