At Hopper, we’re on a mission to make booking travel faster, easier, and more transparent. We are leveraging the power that comes from combining massive amounts of data and machine learning to build the world’s fastest-growing travel app - one that enables our customers to save money and travel more. With over $235M CAD in funding from leading investors in both Canada and the US, Hopper is primed to continue its path toward becoming the go-to way to book travel as the world continues its shift to mobile.
Recognized as the fastest-growing travel app by Forbes and one of the world’s most innovative companies by Fast Company two years in a row, Hopper has been downloaded over 40 million times and has helped travelers plan over 100 million trips and counting. The app has received high praise in the form of mobile accolades such as the Webby Award for Best Travel App of 2019, the Google Play Award for Standout Startup of 2016 and Apple’s App Store Best of 2015.
Take off with us!
Hopper’s Corporate Paralegal will work with Hopper’s General Counsel directly in all areas of corporate law-including corporate governance, global product and operational compliance requirements, contract negotiation and review, and court proceedings. Hopper’s Paralegal will be the first point of contact for the business on most legal inquiries and requirements. A Paralegal’s primary tasks will include preparing and managing company contracts, researching, preparing information for, and completing regulatory filings globally, and implementing and enforcing Hopper’s compliance policies regarding data security and privacy, among other policies.
The right person will be a self-starter, quick learner, strategic and collaborative thinker, and creative builder. You must excel in working with rapidly changing business requirements and priorities in a fast-paced environment. As a trusted advisor to Hopper’s senior leadership, you must demonstrate the highest ethical and moral standards.
A Hopper Paralegal will:
- have exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- be self-motivated to learn new skills and processes;
- be well-suited to reviewing complex corporate and regulatory documentation carefully and in detail;
- and have demonstrated abilities in practical organization and preparing information for presentation to outside audiences in a logical format.
Hopper is a dynamic, fast-paced environment, so you should be comfortable working under pressure and meeting strict deadlines. Other essential skills include basic computer skills and solid, hands-on knowledge of standard office technology and general office procedures.
- Well-funded and proven startup with large ambitions, competitive salary and stock options
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial team where pushing limits is everyday business
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance plans
- Access to a 401k (US) or Retirement Savings Plan (Canada)