With over 50 years of history as a global innovator in entertainment technology, our employees and their careers have constantly gone beyond the ordinary at IMAX. We combine proprietary technology with industry-leading knowledge and relationships with top studios and filmmakers to create theatrical experiences that take audiences beyond the edge of their seats to a world they never imagined. IMAX has revolutionized the way people experience movies and continues to push the boundaries of entertainment experiences beyond blockbusters and into exciting new directions.
Come explore IMAX – where innovation, creativity and passion come together. Get inspired, get involved, and ignite your future with IMAX!
< br / > < br / > Required Skills < br / >
What You'll Do:
- Create and execute legal team technology systems roadmap, working cross functionally with key stakeholders to maintain, enhance or integrate technologies
- Review, develop, and maintain the Legal Department’s information and records systems, including contract management system
- Lead expansion and delivery of Company-wide records management strategy including policy and procedures, education, and compliance
- Assist with tracking and reporting on key operational metrics for the legal team; help implement solutions and support for departmental and corporate goals and objectives
- Assist with day-to-day operations, including identification, development and implementation of department procedures and processes across the global legal team to ensure efficiency
- Working with the Legal Department Operations Director, assist with payment of legal department monthly invoices
What You'll Need:
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a legal or corporate environment
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields preferred
- Strong project management skills with experience implementing and maintaining records retention/destruction programs and other records management projects
- Passion for innovation and improvement to support the challenges of enhancing legal procedures and compliance across the organization
- Systems mindset, with the ability to partner with IT teams to develop and implement systems and processes to enhance the day-to-day operations of a legal team
- Proactive, entrepreneurial approach to recognizing needs, solving problems, anticipating issues, and developing solutions; excellent business judgment and strategic thinking
- High degree of business ethics, transparency, and a passion for excellence
- Curious self-starter who is eager to learn with impeccable integrity, good judgment, and the ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational skills required to manage multiple, simultaneous, and shifting demands, priorities, and tight deadlines
- Team player comfortable leading as well as taking constructive input from multiple sources
- High attention to detail with excellent communication skills
- Thrives on analyzing procedures, planning and delivering multi-stage improvements including launch, education, and compliance
< br / > < br / > Required Experience < br / >
At IMAX, you will be part of a culture built on respect – we are committed to creating a welcoming and diverse atmosphere across our organization.
For consideration, please apply online. We thank all applicants for their interest in IMAX but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.