This exciting and full-time opportunity is currently available in our friendly and collaborative MLT Aikins office located in Regina, SK
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, highly organized, has superior computer, proofreading and time management skills as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You are also able to work independently, follow instructions with minimum supervision and able to thrive in a fast-paced, professional team environment, while providing superior customer service for both internal and external clients.
- Access and use online resources such as Techcom, Collectlink, PPR, Litigation & Collection Highway
- Organize and maintain files, including daily filing, opening, and closing files
- Handle telephone and e-mail correspondence, both incoming and outgoing with the financial institutions, Defendants and other law firms
- Prepare letters and correspondence to clients and defendants regarding foreclosure matters
- Maintain accurate files and diarize important dates and times
- Work with property managers and realtors to maintain, list and sell properties.
- Post-secondary education from an accredited legal program
- Foreclosure experience would be preferred
- Ability to maintain an efficient electronic file system with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints
- Strong communicator with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Being able to work independently and to adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Capacity to perform complex editing and formatting for correspondence and documents.
- Ability to follow the instructions from a diverse group of clients, lawyers and staff
- Software program knowledge or certification in: FCT Default Solutions/Collect Link, Aderant, MS Word, Excel and document software management are assets
MLT Aikins LLP is a full-service law firm of more than 240 lawyers serving clients across Western Canada from offices in Winnipeg, Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver.
If this role sounds like a match for you and your skillset, and you reside in or around the Regina area, please submit your resumé and cover letter.