Are you a savvy legal &/or business professional interested in working at a boutique legal services firm?
Do you have experience running projects, managing clients & growing teams?
Are you looking to apply your talents in the emerging technology and start-up market throughout Canada & Worldwide?
If this sounds like a challenge you're interested in, we would welcome the opportunity to hear from you!
To continue the expansion of Renno & Co., we are looking for a PARALEGAL & OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE to join our team and contribute to the success of our clients, our firm and the overall start-up market.
Renno & Co. focuses on servicing early stage, pre-seed, technology startups throughout their growth cycles, including intellectual property protection. We assist with venture capital negotiation throughout their Pre-seed and Series A+ rounds. In addition, we are currently working to expand our technology stack in order to facilitate our client relationships and empower lawyers.
The mandate will be primarily focused on working alongside Emerging Technology Lawyer’s and other business professionals to propel the legal files for our clients and contributing to the overall operations management of the firm. As a Paralegal & Operations Associate, primary focus will be on the execution of start-up focused corporate law, commercial contracts, financing agreements, and privacy and data protection.
Required Qualifications to be Successful in this Role Include:
- 2-3+ years of professional experience, in any field, with preference given to legal, accounting, consulting, business, science and technology fields, with priority given to law backgrounds;
- Highly organized with strong time management skills;
- Deep interest in operational success and client satisfaction, with a keen sense of interest of the needs of emerging technology companies;
- Strong teamwork skills, including project management.
- Able to leverage the latest collaboration and communication software. If you can build tech tools and automate processes, even better!
- Bilingual [FR/EN], with additional languages being considered an asset; &
- Experience in the startup and entrepreneurial community is an asset.
If you are looking for your next opportunity in a boutique firm that is expanding, operates in a fast paced and dynamic environment and feel like you are part of an ever growing environment, then we look forward to the chance to connect!
For more information, please feel free to visit us at www.rennoco.com or contact us at info @ rennoco.com.
Please note, the application will remain open until the position is filled, with interviews starting as qualified candidates emerge. Compensation will be negotiable and be based on the candidates experience, time commitment and overall mandates.