Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy, efficiency, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our Corporate Legal Affairs team. This full-time position is based at our head office in Dorval with our team working in a hybrid office-remote model.
In your role, you will:
- Accomplish various administrative tasks which will require a good understanding of the business activities and department practices;
- Coordinate agendas, schedule meetings (internal and external), support material preparation and attend to logistics;
- Draft certain documents and coordinate various signatures;
- Support the team in managing various reports, deliverables, and timelines;
- Coordinate travel reservations and prepare expense claims;
- Coordinate invoice approvals and payments;
- Ensure diligent follow-up on a variety of department activities and files;
- Create and maintain databases/business records and see to organize and maintain these records;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigration status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
- You hold a College Diploma in office management, business administration or equivalent;
- You have more than 5 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- You are a team player and appreciate the dynamic of working as part of a group;
- You are discreet and professional;
- You are a good communicator and feel comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization;
- You are flexible and can manage rapidly changing and time-sensitive demands;
- You are autonomous and self-driven;
- You have a clear attention to details and work with rigor and discipline;
- You have mastered the advanced tools of the Microsoft Office suite, and you have practical experience using various computer applications (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, SAP, Concur, etc.);
- You are bilingual, English and French, spoken and written and have excellent grammar;
- You are excellent at identifying and managing priorities and respecting deadlines;
- You are able to work under pressure and remain calm and will be available to provide support outside of usual business hours, if and when required.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
Your ideas move people