Lawyer – Labour & Employment - Charlottetown
Cox & Palmer is a full-service, top-ranked Atlantic Canadian law firm with the knowledge and experience clients rely upon for solid legal solutions. The firm prides itself on a collegial work atmosphere and supportive team environment. We hire self-motivated, team-minded individuals with a strong work ethic, integrity and a commitment to client service.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working as part of a collaborative team, you will:
- SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 10 or more years of related experience post Bar call;
- A member of the PEI Bar (or potential to become a member);
- A highly motivated self-starter who has the ability to work well both autonomously and in a team environment with other lawyers and support staff;
- Enriched analytical proficiency;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging legal environment;
- Entrepreneurial minded with an aptitude for business development;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
Cox & Palmer, Charlottetown office provides a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Health, dental, life and disability insurance, Employee Assistance Program, health and fitness allowance;
This position will remain posted until successfully filled.
Interested? Apply today.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care