We are looking to add a full time Legal Assistant to our growing team.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Preparing legal/court documents and correspondence based on written instruction, verbal direction and precedents;
· Management of electronic and physical legal files, including diarizing files;
· Assist with general practice management, including filing and scheduling meetings;
· Working in the day-to-day support of a lawyer’s practice; and
· Other duties as assigned.
· Legal experience or training would be an asset. In lieu of legal training or experience, we will accept candidates who have a University Degree.
· Experience in Child Protection Law would be an asset;
· Strong knowledge of basic legal concepts, principles and terminology;
How to Apply:
Cochrane Saxberg offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, which includes Health, Dental, Disability coverage, Insurance coverage and an Employee Assistance Program.
Qualified candidates can submit their resume to Taryn Saxberg. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent