- JD, LL.B or equivalent degree.
- Qualified lawyer in Canada.
- 3 years of attorney work experience.
- Experience in private practice or in an in-house team in Canada.
- 5 years of attorney work experience.
- Experience advising clients in structuring, drafting and negotiating complex commercial agreements.
- Familiarity with online technologies, including cloud computing, and related regulatory issues, including privacy.
- Ability to work collaboratively, independently, strategically and with sound judgment.
- Effective organizational skills and the ability to manage several simultaneous projects under deadline pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.