At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Provide legal support to internal clients on all matters related to Labor and Employment, in Quebec, Ontario and Internationally.
- Represent Bombardier before Labor and Employment tribunals, including arbitration (in Québec and sometimes in Ontario).
- Represent Bombardier in mediations (in Quebec and sometimes in Ontario).
- Review and draft various legal documents.
- Manage litigations with external counsel.
- Provide training to HR teams.
- Travel outside of Québec, occasionally, when needed.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have experience as legal counsel in both unionized and non-unionized environments.
- You have 5 to 10 years of relevant experience, notably in representation before tribunals.
- You are bilingual (French/English), both orally and in writing.
- You are knowledgeable or have an interest in Labor and Employment laws of jurisdictions other than Quebec.
- You are a Quebec Bar member.
- You have strong negotiating skills.
- You can work in an environment with minimal supervision.
- You can work under pressure and handle multiple priorities.
- A diploma in Common Law and/or experience managing litigations outside of Quebec constitute assets.
- Note that there is no collective bargaining negotiation in this position.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.