Litigation Assistant/Condo Law (5+ years experience)
SHIBLEY RIGHTON LLP is seeking a Litigation Assistant to work in our Condominium Law Group.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a positive attitude who is a team player. Candidates must be thoroughly computer literate and comfortable working in a paperless environment.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
· Knowledge of the Rules of Civil Procedure
· The ability to perform online filings
· The ability to compile motion records electronically
· Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (both verbal and written)
· Thrives in a fast paced environment
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize appropriately and effectively
· Strong organization skills and meticulous with follow up
· High attention to detail
· Takes initiative and anticipates the lawyers' needs
· Document Management System (DMS) experience an asset
· Knowledgeable and experienced in preparation of monthly accounts & billing
· Discretion in dealing with sensitive client matters
Please forward your resume with covering letter stating salary expectations in strict confidence.
No agencies please. Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.