- Review, draft and negotiate product, vendor and service-related contracts (e.g. Master Service Agreements, Third Party Manufacturing Agreement, etc.).
- Negotiate key business terms in contracts (e.g. acceptance, warranties, returns, service levels and related penalties).
- Provide contract interpretation to Sales, Marketing, PR, Education, and any others as needed.
- Prepare contract reports, on reviewed and signed contracts.
- Coordinate design of contract verbiage with other internal departments including Legal, Finance, and Product Development.
- Act as the point of contact for both internal and external customers in regards to contractual issues.
- Draft, negotiate, and implement new contracts, amendments, renewals, and terminations.
- Maintain current contracts by updating demographics, fee schedules, and any service changes
- Support the Sr. Legal Counsel in all other legal tasks, as needed
Key Factors that will help you succeed:
- Ability and initiative to independently analyze and resolve problems.
- Acquire and retain broad understanding of assigned tasks in order to assist department personnel with projects as needed.
- Demonstrate a solid knowledge of contractual practices.
- Demonstrate analytical ability, and strong problem solving skill.
- Consistently perform function in a professional and timely manner.
- Ability to interface with other company personnel and clients as needed.
What we’d like you to have:
- Extensive experience and understanding of contracts.
- Experience identifying and resolving contractual issues quickly and effectively, the ability to make informed and pragmatic decisions related to risk in a past-faced environment.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving/solution oriented skills.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to tailor written and verbal communication to specific audiences.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cohesive team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree in law
- 2-5 years related contract management experience and/or training
- Intermediate in Microsoft Excel and power user of MS Office tools.
Contract length: 12 months
Application deadline: 2020-09-15
Expected start date: 2020-09-21
Job Type: Contract
Salary: From $65,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
All Government recommendations for our industry have been applied: Obligatory wearing of mask, signage to remind of hand washing and social distancing, separation of work stations to respect social distancing, PPE supplies provided regularly and more.