It's time to work closer to home.
It's time to work for a law firm that recognizes hard work and excellence.
It's time to put your skills to good use.
Our client is seeking a Law Clerk/Assistant (hybrid). They are a plaintiff personal injury firm with an interesting case load. If you have the relevant personal injury experience, our client is ready to interview.
Primary Duties Include
- Work with LAT applications and OCF files
- Review and file mail and answer emails
- client intakes
- drafting Mediations, Motions, Affidavits of Service, Affidavits of Documents, Notices of Examination,
- Scheduling Examinations for Discovery, Mediations etc.
- Opening and closing files
- Maintaining positive rapport with clients
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years of Personal Injury experience in Accident Benefits, Tort
- Law Clerk Certification/Legal Assistant diploma
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team setting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, with the ability to pay attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent technical skills (including MS Office, PrimaFact, Firm Central and PC Law)
Please apply directly: