Revera is a leading provider of seniors’ accommodation, care and services; built on a more than 50-year history of helping seniors live life to the fullest. We reward excellence and provide exciting opportunities to contribute, grow and advance. Whether you're looking for full-time or part-time employment, a student placement, or a volunteer position, Revera offers many rewarding opportunities. Explore what we have to offer and see how you can succeed
The Legal Assistant Student will support the Legal Department by assisting with the completion of special project as well as day to day tasks.
- Converting corporate Minute Book to electronic software solution;
- Scanning of paper closing books, creating indexes and organizing documents onto shared folders;
- Support Legal Department with completion of various ongoing projects and administrative support;
- Drafting and revising correspondence, memos and other documents
- Maintaining filing systems and databases
- Attending meetings to observe and participate in discussions on internal corporate initiatives;
- To uphold and promote the organization’s values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera’s Code of Conduct;
- To complete all other tasks assigned.
Required Education, Credentials and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of MSOffice products, adobe and Outlook
- Highly organized and detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks at once, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Sense of professionalism and respect for the confidentiality of all legal matters
- Ambitious to make a difference;
- Start your career in legal;
- Currently enrolled in a law clerk or paralegal studies degree or diploma program with a post-secondary institution;
- Flexible and committed, with high personal standards of achievement;
- Self-directed – You know how to identify and take “next steps”;
- You share our Values;
- Strong computer skills;
- Strong attention to details;
- Outgoing and a team player.
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request. Please Note: If you are a current employee of Revera and have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, please apply to this job via the Workday application.