Line of Service
International Tax Services
Job Description & Summary
PwC’s U.S. Tax Group in Bermuda and the Cayman Islands has exciting employment opportunities. As a member of the U.S. Tax Group you will assist offshore businesses, individuals and organisations with their U.S. and international tax strategy, planning and compliance, while delivering a wide range of business advisory services. The opportunities involve combining industry insight with the technical skills of financial and tax specialists, lawyers and our other in-house experts as necessary, to develop comprehensive integrated solutions.
Opportunities exist at the Associate, Experienced Associate, Senior Associate, and Manager level. Successful candidates will work in the offices of either PwC in Bermuda or the Cayman Islands.
As an Associate, Experienced Associate or Senior Associate, you will involved with:
• The preparation and review of U.S. tax returns for insurance companies, investment funds and other U.S. tax filings;
• Conducting U.S. tax research and drafting tax technical research memoranda;
• The preparation of presentation materials for the marketing of U.S. tax services; and
• Meeting with existing and potential clients to discuss tax issues.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Candidates must possess the following skills and experience:
A Bachelors Degree with a specialisation in accounting or finance, taxation, business or a law degree from an accredited university (essential for all levels);
• Qualified to sit the CPA exams with either a relevant Masters Degree or 5th year equivalent. Candidates who 2+ years of International Tax experience or who are qualified to sit the bar exam in a U.S. state may also be considered (essential for experienced and senior associate roles);
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint (essential for all levels);
• Highly organised, dedicated and self-motivated (essential for all levels); with
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills (essential for all levels)
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Bachelor Degree
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)