W E= unlimited potential
We didn’t get to be a leader in energy delivery or ranked on the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations index on our own. We did it in partnership with outstanding individuals who work together as a team to fuel people’s quality of life. Individuals like you. And now we’re looking for just such an individual to join our team.
To learn more about us, visit www.enbridge.com .
Job Posting Closing Date: July 12, 2019
- This position within the Legal department works with internal legal counsel, the Law Contracts Coordinator, Legal Services Operations (enterprise team), Supply Chain Management and other departments to support commercial contracting needs across the organization
- The position supports the department’s commercial lawyers in contract matter management
•Handling adhoc administrative requests and providing assistance to support other team members as required
- Reviewing and editing of simple commercial contracts for review and approval by internal legal counsel, including verifying terms and making appropriate revisions
- Supporting compliance with the Contract Policy and company systems, processes and guidelines
- Supporting commercial lawyers in contract matter management and contracting processes
•Preparing documents as requested to support lawyers (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Reviewing and editing simple commercial contracts under direction of commercial lawyers
- Acting as a point of contact and resource for internal client inquiries regarding contracts and applicable Enbridge policies and systems
- During transition to new enterprise contracts system (ECM), performing administrative tasks in the business unit l egacy contracting systems
- Accountable for document management/ebilling processes relating to commercial matters, using the Legal TeamConnect system
•As needed, coordinate meetings, order stationery and office supplies, and provide general office support
- Coordinating work with enterprise Legal Services Operations colleagues
- Conducting legal names searches through Cyerbahn for corporations, partnerships etc.
•Maintain ing discretion at all times and ensur ing strict confidentiality of sensitive material
- Post-secondary education, preferably Law Clerk diploma or undergraduate degree, with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a corporate law department, law firm or comparable office environment.
- Proficient with MS Office, and able to quickly learn systems/programs independently
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability and flexibility to interact with a wide range of internal clients and external suppliers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Detail oriented to ensure that all written work is free of mistakes, complete and well-presented.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong multi-taking skills in order to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Experience with corporate searches and PPSA searches/registrations would be an asset.
We accept applications submitted via our online recruiting system only ( https://careers.enbridge.com ).
Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to provide employment opportunities to all individuals, without regard to race, religion, age, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available on request during the recruitment process. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats or communication supports by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org .
We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check.