This is a non-union position
W E= unlimited potential
We didn’t get to be a leader in energy delivery or ranked on the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations index on our own. We did it in partnership with outstanding individuals who work together as a team to fuel people’s quality of life. Individuals like you. And now we’re looking for just such an individual to join our team.
To learn more about us, visit www.enbridge.com .
Posting Closing Date: April 15, 2019
Provide administrative support to the Enbridge Gas legal team, as described:
- Support the Enbridge Gas legal team, as required, by providing timely administrative assistance on a daily basis.
- Support the legal team’s file and document management through Team Connect, Law’s document management and e-billing tool.
- Utilize Team Connect to process invoices; interact with outside counsel on billing matters; and prepare reports on outside counsel spend.
- Assist with litigation matters such as issuing writs, arranging for service of documents.
- Support team’s travel arrangements; printing/file maintenance; and expense report processing.
- Support Trademark registration and Franchise Agreement renewals, as needed.
- Maintain/monitor/order stationery and all office supplies.
- Prepare documents as needed to support lawyers (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Update reports, department plans or objectives as required and gather input from lawyers.
- Apply knowledge of PC applications: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer, SharePoint.
- Handle adhoc requests and provide assistance with special projects to support other team members as required.
- Liaise with high-level internal and external parties where necessary.
- Maintain discretion at all times and ensure strict confidentiality of sensitive material.
- Post-secondary education in related program and/or equivalent work experience required.
- Superior computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to work independently and prioritize completion of numerous tasks within strict time constraints.
- Effective problem solving and management of confidential information.
- Promote an inclusive environment of team work, supportive culture, and diversity.
- Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- High level of attention to detail and commitment to quality results; ability to work in a team environment.
- Post secondary education in Legal/Executive Administration preferred.
- Administrative experience specifically in a legal/executive environment is strongly preferred.
- Experience with legal document management and e-billing systems.
We accept applications submitted via our online recruiting system only ( https://careers.enbridge.com ).
Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to provide employment opportunities to all individuals, without regard to race, religion, age, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available on request during the recruitment process. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats or communication supports by contacting email@example.com .
We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check.