The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the day to day functions at Reception as well as providing administrative and office services support to our Yellowknife Office. This position will be full-time, Monday to Friday.
Job Type / Category
- Greeting clients, direct incoming calls and answer routine questions in a courteous and expeditious manner;
- Processing in-coming and out-going mail, couriers, and deliveries;
- Managing Boardroom bookings;
- Prepares boardrooms;
- Ensure the reception area is kept tidy and presentable at all times;
- Provide overflow administrative assistance to the legal assistants and paralegals as required; and
- Perform other administrative tasks as required.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Possess a High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Possess exceptional professional communication skills in person, writing and over the phone;
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task;
- Displays extraordinary customer service in a professional, mature and courteous manner;
- Prior Receptionist experience in a professional services environment;
- Prior Hospitality and/or Office Services experience is considered an asset;
- Dependable and punctual team player;
- Possess exceptional interpersonal skills.
Lawson Lundell LLP is a leading regional Canadian business law firm with offices in Vancouver, Kelowna, Calgary and Yellowknife, who is known for its practical, strategic, approach to legal and business problems. We have been recognized by Chambers Canadaas the #1 regional law firm in the country, by Canadian Lawyer magazineas the #1 regional firm in British Columbia, Alberta and the territories since 2010. Our lawyers have received national and international recognition in numerous legal directories and publications. Our clients are leaders in the jurisdictions where we are located and around the world.
Job Type: Full-time
- Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)