Overview of the opportunity:
The newly created Corporate Commercial group of KPMG Law LLP, which focuses on legal advisory services relating to commercial entities and transactions, is looking for a confident, disciplined and self-motivated Lawyer to join its group in our Toronto office. Our Corporate Commercial group provides legal advice with respect to private mergers and acquisitions, complex reorganizations, and general corporate and commercial matters.
What you bring to the role:
- 3-6 years of corporate commercial experience
- Extensive technical corporate and M&A experience and proficiency
- Excellent interpersonal skills and possess a practical and pragmatic style toward providing expert legal solutions.
- Ability to balance the demands of an emerging practice is a must
- The successful candidate will be highly entrepreneurial, with excellent academic credentials and attention to detail, and will be expected to consistently deliver timely, high quality legal advice.
Keys to your success:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as administrative and time management skills
- Self-driven, detail oriented and hard-working
Why Choose KPMG? Making the right career choice is important, finding the right company is essential.