Our Labour and Employment Associate Lawyers are responsible for providing legal, research, and business development services to the firm. We are looking for lawyers who are aligned with our entrepreneurial spirit and who share our drive for delivering high caliber client service.
Specifically, an Emond Harnden Associate will:
- Advise clients directly on workplace issues related to employment standards, human rights, employment contracts, health and safety, workplace policies, HR strategies, education law and language rights;
- Represent employers in collective bargaining, mediations, arbitrations and civil litigation;
- Represent clients in court;
- Draft legal memoranda, opinions, briefs, pleadings and other legal documents;
- Research and analyze documents and case law to ensure the accuracy of advice and procedure;
- Support the firm’s business development initiatives, identify opportunities to promote brand awareness, and build individual profile.
Read full job description
Please submit your resume with a letter of intent to: email@example.com