The Administrative Assistant, Legal Services, is accountable to four (4) Legal Counsels and the Legal Services Executive Assistant, administrative and secretarial support (including supporting the ongoing management of the departments “Incorporation for Physicians” program) for the Legal Services Department.
- administer and support all aspects of the OMA Incorporation related services for physicians program, including creating and filing corporate Articles of Amendment and preparing relevant reports;
- respond to inquiries from members regarding general legal information;
- support legal counsel in answering routine questions from physicians about professional corporations and the Incorporation Service;
- provide secretarial and administrative support to the department including: word processing, proof readinglegal documentation, composing correspondence, establishing and maintaining a filing system, photocopying, collating documents, faxing, answering telephones, arranging appointments, conferences/seminars; committee meetings, processing of department financial matters, travel and hotel accommodations;
- perform special projects and departmental duties as assigned by Legal Counsel.
Education: 3 years post-secondary degree in secretarial science or related field.
Experience: 2 years administrative/secretarial. General knowledge of Corporate Law and Medicine Professional Corporations would be an asset.
Resumes, including salary expectations, should be forwarded by January 15, 2018 to email@example.com
We regret that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Ontario Medical Association is an equal opportunity employer. We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code.