Title: Coordinator, Sales & Legal
Company: Hopewell Residential Management
Job Type: Full-Time
Department: Sales & Legal
This position will report directly to the Manager, Sales and Legal.
• Coordinate new internal housing sales files from conditional stage to release to construction, including filing, scanning and photocopying as required;
• Oversee and monitor internal lot inventory data and sale information into inventory systems including reconciliations as required;
• Assist in pricing of all external/internal lot inventories and execution of sales strategies and lot purchase programs;
• Market intelligence support;
• Assist in development of annual land continuity schedule;
• Coordinate transfer documentation including preparation of lot payout, cash to close statements, ANHW registrations and customer possession packages;
• Act as Hopewell communication liaison for builder area managers, accounting representatives and lawyers;
• Support of internal Regional Sales Managers and Sales teams as required;
• Attend and participate in weekly sales and team meetings, as required;
• Provide coverage for admin staff who are sick or out of the office;
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• 2 + years working within the residential housing industry;
• Diploma or Degree in Business Administration would be preferred;
• Previous experience with NewStar Enterprises and Lotworks is considered an asset;
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications;
• Must be able to follow direction and work with little supervision;
• Team player with strong written and verbal communication;
• Excellent attention to detail;
• Excellent organizational and time management skills in meeting deadlines.
Traditional core office hours are Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Work may require occasional weekends and/or evenings.