Kaiyao Corporation, an industry leader in immigration, education, and investment consulting is on the hunt for one exceptional commercial lawyer to join our ranks with:
Responsibilities and Duties
- The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Providing practical legal advice and support on business matters in a fast-paced environment.
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements such as vendor/procurement or sales/service agreements, non-disclosure agreements and licensing, distribution and manufacturing agreements.
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgement with an innovative approach to legal issues in support of strategic business initiatives and objectives.
Qualifications and Skills
- A Minimum of 3 years of Commercial Law experience
- Experience negotiating, drafting and managing a wide range of commercial contracts, including but not limited to, contracts for procurement, finance, technology, and marketing. Experience managing employment, securities, incorporation, and/or privacy matters will be considered an asset.
- Ability to provide guidance and support on corporate policy and governance matters.
- Candidates with Securities Law experience are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Member in good standing with the Law Society of Upper Canada and able to work onsite at our office.
- Willingness to actively participate in the immigration side of the business.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org