- We are looking for a Qualified Lawyer who is in good standing with Law society of Upper Canada and/or in Quebec.
- 2-5 years of experience in handling Canadian immigration matters.
- You will be required to handle multiple cases at any one time and will be expected to provide guidance to our support staff.
- In addition to Canadian experience, US immigration and/or Quebec Immigration experience will be preferred.
- Meeting and counselling prospective clients
- Responsible for reviewing/preparing/filing Canada Immigration cases
- Responsible to assure all required documents are collected in a timely manner with the assistance of support staff
- Visit offices overseas when and if required
- Be involved in business development endeavours to ensure healthy revenue generation
- Impart training to the support staff if and when required
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the management from time to time