BGIS Global Integrated Solutions, a Brookfield company, is a world-leading organization providing integrated real estate management services, including facilities management, construction, and real estate brokerage services. We are seeking a lawyer with at least 5 years of relevant experience. Reporting to the Vice President, Legal, the successful candidate will provide legal advice and support to the company’s various business units. The position is located at BGIS’s Canadian head office in Markham, Ontario.
- Draft, review, and negotiate a range of commercial agreements, including agreements in respect of procurement, outsourcing, and construction.
- Assist and manage contract interpretation, dispute resolution, and employment matters.
- identify and communicate any legal developments affecting the company’s operations.
- Lawyer in good standing with the Law Society of Upper Canada.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in one or more areas of procurement, construction, public private partnerships, dispute resolution, and employment law.
- High degree of integrity, and strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills, and ability to provide business-oriented legal advice.
- Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
procurement, construction, public private partnerships, dispute resolution, and employment law.