Legal & Finance Administrator
ProSlide is seeking an organized and dedicated Legal & Finance Administrator to join our dynamic, fast-paced Finance and Legal team!
The Legal & Finance Administrator’s primary long-term focus is to provide administrative and organizational support to the CFO and other members of the Finance and Legal team, including the Director of Legal Services and Finance leads.
In the short-term (7-9 months) the core focus will be on providing support to the Legal team.
The Legal & Finance Administrator will help build and maintain scalable tools and processes to increase effectiveness and efficiency of the Finance and Legal teams and will be core to organization and ownership of the workflows and documents for both teams.
- Maintain all corporate documentation and records for ProSlide Technology and its affiliated companies
- Manage insurance certificates and related insurance administration
- Manage all bank signing authority details and update as required
- Manage corporate credit cards (issuance and cancellation of cards, status tracking and other)
- Track and manage Legal contracts through internal processes including summarizing of key contractual terms/timelines and sending out notices to internal clients of need for renewals and other actions
- Manage requests for non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) through all phases of the process
- Coordinate and respond to requests from external clients
- Provide administrative support to CFO, other members of the Finance and Legal teams and other executives as required.
What you bring to the role:
- Post-Secondary Diploma in Business Administration or related field
- 5 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
- An energetic, proactive approach. Receptive to change and demonstrates initiative to ensure processes are managed with utmost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Resourceful with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a high energy, fast paced and growth environment
- Sound judgement, professional maturity and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).