Our goal is to provide excellent and consistent service to our clients, as a result we are looking for a Paralegal who is aligned with our vision. The Paralegal will be responsible for providing support to clients in partnership with our legal team.
- Handle complex insurance claims with the supervision of a lawyer;
- Assist lawyers throughout the litigation process and implement litigation plan;
- Assist with the preparation of legal documents;
- Assist clients with their insurance company, such as Section B benefits;
- Maintain good rapport with clients, listening and connecting with clients to ensure that needs are met;
- Prepare timely medical chronologies in various files;
- Upkeep synopsis in various files;
- Participate in drafting settlement demands, mediation briefs and preparation for trials.
- 3 to 5 years of experience;
- Knowledge of accident benefit claims and general insurance principles is an asset;
- Bilingualism is an asset;
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills are required;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office system is required;
- Organizational, time management, attention to detail and self-directed skills is required;
- Willingness to learn new concepts and fast learning abilities.
Position Salary and other benefits
- $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 annually;
- Extended health and disability insurance plan available.
Candidates can apply for the position by providing a Resumé and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fidelis Law Droit is a boutique law firm focusing mainly in the area of civil litigation, personal injury and disability claims. We represent clients from all regions of New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island. Our team-oriented practice offers bilingual services to our clients. We strive to meet and exceed our client’s expectations