Our company is a leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of panelized and pre-cut custom home packages. With a passion for quality and innovation, we have built a reputation for superb design, outstanding products, and excellent value.
In support of our ongoing growth, we currently are looking for an experienced and highly motivated candidate to serve as a Legal Contracts Manager. The position is ideal for someone who seeks a diverse set of challenges and enjoys the opportunity to regularly develop new skills and legal/business knowledge. Responsibilities include the following:
- Coordinate inbound and outbound contract-related items within and between Legal and other business groups across the organization including sales, marketing, IT, product development and finance.
- Project management of contracts in development throughout the redline process.
- Organize and distribute documents for review among various stakeholders.
- Provide general contracts lifecycle and administrative service to key stakeholders in all business groups.
- Ensure contracting policies are followed and best practices are maintained throughout the contracting process.
- Provide ongoing recommendations for process and tooling improvements, maintain a continuous improvement focus.
- Identify gaps in the business needs during the contracting phase to reduce risk and seek contracting compliance.
- Input and maintain critical contract data, specifically following full contract execution.
- Provide on-going project/portfolio updates.
- Other duties as assigned by the Senior VP.
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field and five (5) years of experience as a Legal Contracts Manager in managing contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Legal experience is required.
- Solid understanding of general industry trends.
- Works well under pressure, resourceful, works well independently and is a self-starter.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
- Demonstrates executive presence, strong business acumen
- Able to work in confidence with confidential matters.
- Good understanding of contract lifecycle framework.
- Highly organized and attention to detail.
- Passion for analytical problem-solving.
If this position aligns with your qualifications and experience and you have excellent command of English and Mandarin, both written and oral, please email your resume and cover letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org
and include Application: Legal Contract Manager in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please
- Building Materials
- Mechanical or Industrial Engineering