Boutique Personal Injury Law Firm in Etobicoke is looking for an Experienced Office Manager to co-ordinate office operations and procedures. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic with a proactive go-getter attitude that enjoys working with people. Interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills are key! Ultimately, the Office Manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis while maintaining a pleasant work environment for staff and clientele.
Experienced Law Clerks interested in transferring into a more managerial role within the legal field are encouraged to apply.
Main responsibilities include the following:
- Maintaining office systems & functions
- Ordering office supplies and equipment
- Designing and implementing office/staff policies and standard procedures
- Ensuring high levels of organizational efficiency
- Assigning and monitoring clerical functions, conducting file reviews
- Monitoring staff performance, disciplining employees, as well as other HR-related tasks
- Reporting back to management on office operations and personnel issues
- Liaising with lawyers, medical professionals & clinics, and various third-party agencies on firm matters
- Establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies
- Assisting the bookkeeper with financial matters/payroll control
- Providing general administrative support to staff when needed
- Other duties as assigned